Today’s parents are presented with unique challenges which were not faced with their parents. The existing conventional wisdom related to parenting is insufficient. Raising a child can be difficult for many reasons. Some common challenges parents face include:
- Providing consistent care
- Attending to the needs of an infant or toddler
- Maintaining adult relationships
- Financial difficulties
- Feeling rushed or “out of time”
- Scheduling and planning children’s days
- Lack of sleep
- If parents are not taught Healthy Parenting Practices, the child may not be able to achieve his potential, and we may fail to raise a happy and healthy generation of responsible human beings which will be a great national loss.
Parental counselling is a type of service that aims to provide the necessary knowledge, tools, guidance, and most especially support to parents without bias or judgment. We at Feeling Minds® bring together scientific research, psychological theories and tools to understand child psychology, Parent’s and child’s emotional concerns, new age issues and how to deal with them in a healthier way.
This way, Parents become fully equipped to take care of their children and can nurture their bond. how to deal with them.
- Various Age group issues e.g., Toddlers, Teen agers etc.
- Anger Management in Child
- Parenting for Special Children
- Single parenting
- Child’s Emotional distress
- Grand Parenting Sessions