Feeling Minds is a organization dedicated to provide excellence in psychology based trainings. We are the best rated company by an independent auditing agency of America. Feeling Minds is incorporated under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Govt. of India.
Feeling minds is an organization committed to provide the necessary inputs and interventions based on the advancements in action research in the various fields of psychology. To improve the efficacy and effectiveness of different kinds of organizations and individuals of all ages by helping them to realize their potential and utilize the same to the fullest. And teach lifestyle modification to prevent major lifestyle disorders. Thus, improve the quality of life in general.
We provide exclusive training programs that support psychologists, teachers, trainers, parents, professionals, leaders and students to apply psychological theories in their day to day lives our training programs to create experts in various domains and work as entrepreneurs.
Individual Counselling Expert
Carrer Counselling Expert
Humankind wants to survive as a species. And hence we are born with a myriad of emotions, anatomical structures, physiological phenomenon, hormonal activation system, basically to aid us in surviving long enough to reproduce, take care of our offspring as long as they reproduce and thus one of the primary aims of our life to ensure that we are here forever.
But unfortunately we get caught up in these complex emotions so much so that we end up losing our productivity, peace, happiness, sleep, health, appetite and sometimes our very desire to live. Before the advent of scientific research in psychology, our religion, our philosophy, our scriptures, our stories all attempted to teach us the art of regulating our mind and emotions. Some benefitted, some did not. With the advent of psychology, we made major strides deciphering the Human Mind and its functioning. Leading Universities and Research Institutes from around the world started studying thought, feeling & behaviour, their causes, processes, effects & cures. Millions of dollars were poured into such research studies. Not only the diseases and the disorders but happiness and wellness also got attention. Scores of research papers, dissertations, thesis and books on Psychology every year internationally will ultimately carry no meaning unless these important findings, learning, and suggested actions reach the masses, the very people who are waiting to be benefitted from them. With this idea that action research in Psychology is meant for everyone and thus it should reach everyone, we at Feeling Minds® took up this.
Mission of “Bringing Psychology to Everyone”
Thus, a dream is a reality today and we are living it. It is not over yet, we are on a Mission, a Passionate mission to make lives better.
Our vision is to reach the maximum number of people across the nation so that the benefits of psychological research reach them and help them to live their life to the fullest and derive happiness and satisfaction for themselves and people around them.
Our mission is to provide necessary knowledge and skills to diverse populations through individual counselling, coaching, psychometric testing and learning and development initiatives based on applicable and actionable research outcomes of the varied branches of psychology.
- Our vision is to reach maximum number of people across the nation so that the benefits of psychological research reaches them and helps them to live their life to the fullest and derive happiness and satisfaction for themselves and people around them.
- We are the best rated company by an independent auditing agency of
- Feeling Minds is incorporated under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Govt.
How Did It Start?
Walt Disney has very well quoted “Dreams Come True, if you have courage to pursue them” and you live the life you have imagined.
The Story of Feeling Minds is nothing but a living example of Dreams Come True.
Dr. Chinu Agrawal, a Homeopathy doctor and PhD holder in Psychology always had passion for this field. She always had a dream to help people to live better lives. Dr. Chinu Agrawal was already working for a prestigious institution. But somewhere she also knew she had a bigger role to do in this life. It is her brother Mr. Ashish Agrawal (CA, in Amaravati, Maharashtra) who was always aware about the potential Dr. Chinu have, made her gear up herself to live her Dream, her passion to help people. To help Couples stay in love and create happy memories together, to help young generations to choose a successful career and taste the pinnacle of success. To save the future generations from self-harm and suicides, to help parents enjoy their children’s childhood till it lasts. It was indeed a Courageous decision to leave behind a high-profile job and start something which she always wanted to do. Challenges will be there but when you know you are on your mission you don’t care much about them. And thus, Feeling Minds was Born.
In a very short span, Feeling Minds already had got the wings to Fly. Feeling Minds has already touched the lives of more than 40000 people. Feeling Minds has trained more than 400 psychologists, counselors, trainers and professionals in various modules of Application based psychology. Feeling Minds has made pioneering contributions in the fields of Education and Training in Psychology.
- Designed a unique Emotional Education Curriculum for children and adolescents, E- Cube Training (Experiential Emotional Education) for teaching emotional management skills to children.
- E-Cube has been conducted in Premier schools of India like Bhavan’s Raipur, VDJS Hisar, Scindia Girls School, Gwalior, Birla Public School, Mumbai, Delhi Public School, Dhamtari and 26 such schools.
- Developed “Story House” Program for children with low confidence and learning difficulties.
- Conducted Management Development Programs and Faculty Development Programs in various corporate as well as government organizations and schools.
- Successfully designed and implemented the student development program for over 35,000 students in the last ten years.
- Renowned Career Expert, helped thousands of students choose their best career fit scientifically and systematically with the help of scientific, reliable & validated, psychometric tests.
- Trained more than 2000+ counselors & Psychologists from India & Abroad in various psychological approaches.
- Touched more than 40000+ People’s Lives through counselling Programs.
- Numerous workshops and Webinars have been conducted by Dr. Chinu Agrawal till date which have been helping people from all the psychological and non-psychological backgrounds.
Awards and Recognitions
- Hon’ble Chief Minister of Uttarakhand, Mr Trivendra Singh Rawat at his residence at Dehradun. He has in principle given his consent for a State partnership for bringing Psychology to everyone on dated 9th Nov. 2021.
- Feeling Minds® amongst the 30 invited organizations at the “Chintan Shivir” organized by the Govt. of India (Ministry of Human Resource Development) in the year 2016, where her initiatives and efforts of bringing “Emotional Education” to schools were acknowledged and appreciated by the NCERT, dept. of School Education & CBSE.